Web-Based Status Listing (PY 2018)
The Web-Based Measure Status Listing is provided as a quick way to determine if your facility has completed data submission using a web-based tool for the following measures for the Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality Reporting (ASCQR) Program:
- ASC-6: Safe Surgery Checklist Use
- ASC-7: ASC Facility Volume Data on Selected ASC Surgical Procedures
- ASC-8: Influenza Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel*
- ASC-9: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Appropriate Follow-up Interval for Normal Colonoscopy in Average Risk Patients
- ASC-10: Endoscopy/Polyp Surveillance: Colonoscopy Interval for Patients with a History of Adenomatous Polyps – Avoidance of Inappropriate Use
- ASC-11: Cataracts – Improvement in Patient’s Visual Function within 90 Days Following Cataract Surgery (Voluntary)
Data submission for these measures is required by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) in order to be eligible for the calendar year (CY) 2018 payment determination. ASCs may voluntarily submit data for ASC-11 and are not subject to a payment reduction during the voluntary reporting period.
* Data submission results for ASC-8 represent the 2016/2017 influenza season (October 1, 2016 – March 31, 2017). These data will not change after the May 15, 2017 deadline.
Log in to the QualityNet website for complete details on your data submission and to print a screenshot for your records.
Visit the Archive pages via the links below to review a previous year’s web-based data submission.
Use the Lookup Tool
Enter your facility’s National Provider Identifier (NPI) or CMS Certification Number (CCN) into the field below. Your facility will not be visible in the database if no data have been submitted. NPIs are cross-referenced with the facility CCN to indicate if data were submitted for ASC-8 and will not update after the May 15 deadline.D:\home\site\wwwroot/asc-data/combined-current.php
ASC-12 Lookup Tool
Please enter your facility's NPI into the form below.
If you receive the response "Yes," your facility has a Claims Detail Report (CDR) located on the QualityNet Secure Portal. To retrieve the CDR, your facility must have an active Security Administrator.
If you receive the response "No," your facility either does not have a CDR with data to retrieve or your NPI was not found. Please verify that your NPI was entered accurately.
CCN Lookup Tool
Disclaimer: This information provided on this page is the current data on file and has been pulled from multiple CMS official files.
The pairing of NPI to CCN will be used to determine whether your facility has met all program requirements, which may affect your facility's payment update. If you determine any of this information is incorrect, please notify HSAG at 866-800-8756 immediately.
Enter your facility's NPI into the field below to find your facility's CCN: